Computer Security Researcher
DA Integrators is seeking a computer security researcher who is up to the challenge. Problems you crave with the relaxed environment that makes working fun. Your tools of choice range from a screwdriver, GDB, python, Binary Ninja, and Nerf guns. We want experts who are at the top of their game or casual learners who are motivated to become those experts.
Required Security Clearance: Candidates must have at a minimum a current secret clearance with an investigation close-out date less than 6 years old to be considered. Candidates must be able to be cleared for additional special security accesses (SAP) and a top secret clearance to perform the work.
Job Description and Duties:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 2-years experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of Python and C/C++
- Working knowledge of computer architectures
- Background in operating system and kernel development(VxWorks, Android, iOS, Windows, Linux or others)
- Proficient with assembly code (MIPS, ARM, Intel, PowerPC or others)
- Comfortable with binary analysis tools (IDA Pro or Binary Ninja)
- General understanding of networking
- Analyzing malware and botnets and more
- Shifting bits in unique and exotic systems
- Writing shellcode, fuzzers, debuggers, and emulators
- Developing cutting edge offensive and defensive security tools