Director of Information Technology
DA Integrators has a dynamic opportunity for an Information Technology Director. The right individual is a proactive, team-oriented, flexible leader providing oversight for the Information Technology department. As a member of DA Integrators the IT Director will need to be future-focused, budget-aware, outcome-oriented, and possess an understanding of 21st Century customer service needs in a library setting.
Job Description and Duties:
- Responsible for Directing the Information Technology supporting Government Services strategic business plan and objectives.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the development, implementation, deployment and operation of information systems and technology solutions to directly satisfy business and customer requirements.
- Direct IT personnel, contractors, resources and activities for multiple business unit locations including international project sites.
- Advocate corporate IT initiatives / policies and integrate standard IT support processes into Business Unit operations.
- 40% – Assign and review the work of IT Managers and staff for all Government Services Groups.
- 20% – Facilitate technical integration activities with Corporate and Business Operational Resources to enable collaborative project execution and satisfy customer / contract requirements
- 15% – Direct the development and implementation of IT compliance requirements through establishment and maintenance of a cybersecurity program for unclassified and classified systems.
- 10% – Analyzes and evaluates overall business requirements, technical needs and opportunities while driving Business Unit and Corporate IT strategic direction and vision.
- 10% – Attract, retain, and develop talent. Evaluate team members for compliance with established goals/objectives, contributions in attaining goals/objectives, and overall performance.
- 5% – Collaborate with Corporate Supply Chain and IT to manage technology services procurement process, maintenance and vendor performance
- Minimum of a Secret clearance, Top Secret preferred
- Prior IT staff leadership experience supporting a Government Contracting Business and/or MBA preferred.
- Large ERP experience (SAP or Deltek/Costpoint preferred) and knowledge of common business processes.
- Experience working for a Government contractor and knowledge of related security requirements.
- Capable of acting as an ISSM for one or more locations
- Knowledge of computers and electronics such as circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software and networking, including applications and programming. Knowledge of telecommunications including transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resources allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of customer and personal service, including principles and processes for customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with associates, direct reports, clients, and vendors.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- B.S. In Computer Information Systems or Business Administration
- 10 years Experience
- MCSE: Infrastructure preferred; CISM or CISSP preferred