F-35 Database Developer
DA Integrators is currently seeking database developers to support data processing and analysis development for our F-35 Joint Strike Fighter program at Edwards AFB California. This position is to support the Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Centers (AFOTEC) F-35 OT&E program at Edwards AFB, CA. This is a great opportunity to be on the cutting edge of our countrys next generation of fighter aircraft.
Required Security Clearance: Candidates must have at a minimum a current secret clearance with an investigation close-out date less than 6 years old to be considered. Candidates must be able to be cleared for additional special security accesses (SAP) and a top secret clearance to perform the work.
Job Description and Duties:
- Translate F-35 Operational Test (OT) analysis requirements into database queries and reports to best meet customer needs
- Develop SQL queries and reports to support analysis. These include both pre-defined queries and reports and ad hoc queries and reports
- Work with software developers to troubleshoot and improve database related tools/applications
- Train users in database concepts and usage of database related tool/applications
- Develop documentation and configuration control procedures for queries and reports
- Process raw data to populate database tables using existing tools
- Test, verify and deploy new versions of software provided by developers
- Work with developers and DBAs to improve database efficiency for multi-TB data stores
- Work with analysts to implement efficient analysis processes
Required Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in computer science, math, or engineering (may be waived with applicable experience).
- Working knowledge of SQL
- 2 or more years experience with any relational Database (i.e. Access, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Visual C++/C# programming experience is a plus.