Operations Team Lead – CLOUD
DA Integrators is seeking an Operations Team Lead to design and oversee the engineering, implementation, configuration, and maintenance of a private cloud-based environment, to include the Windows and Linux server infrastructure, VMware vSphere and Hyper-V environment, as well as recommend solutions to meet other existing and future requirements while remaining compliant with the required security accreditation standards.
This career opportunity as an Operations Leader will be located in Quantico, VA supporting a HI-VIS program.
A TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Support the design and implementation of a hyper converged private cloud environment IAW the MCISRE Blueprint
- Collaborate with customer to identify support and technology advancements
- Produce clear and concise documents and diagrams capturing networking and operational procedures and LAN/WAN topology
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and complex problem resolution
- Remain abreast of technology advancements for future software and hardware implementations
- Oversee the installation, configuration, and maintenance of computer and network operating system and application software
- Support process re-engineering activities
- �Design, run and manage continuous integration environments for Build Automation and Release Management
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related technical discipline +12 years’ experience, Associate’s degree +15 years’ experience, or High School diploma +17 years’ experience
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Must be DoD 8570 Level II certified
- Experience with Deployment Automation for applications using scripts or tools like Puppet, Chef, or Salt
- Experience in running and managing Continuous Integration environments
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Data Visualization tools
- Hands-on experience in Build Automation and Release Management
- Experience with cloud and web service technologies
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language