SharePoint Data Base Administrator
DA Integrators is recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States. We are seeking a SharePoint Data Base Administrator. Maintains database by identifying and solving database requirements; supporting users.
Secret security clearance is required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
Job Description and Duties:
- SharePoint Data Base Administrator will serve as the Subject Matter Expert with all the functionality of the “Central Administration” web application and the STSADM.EXE commands (some functionality is only available in STSADM) as well as the Shared Services functions, including managed properties,
content sources, crawling, profiles, etc., and how it interfaces with the other parts of the farm.
- Experience troubleshooting network connections and authentication problems
- In-depth knowledge of the SharePoint farm architecture and installation processes
- Capability of rebuilding the farm quickly
- Required DBA skills include proficiency using the SQL Server database (backups and restores, log shipping, creating logins, monitoring performance,
- etc.) using the features of Windows Server.
- Proficiency and/or formal certification in the following systems: IIS Manager and IIS 6/7 architecture, Server Manager and its functionality, Active
- Directory (including LDAP queries), DNS, SMTP, Network Load Balancing (NLB), Windows Firewall, Event Viewer and Performance Monitor, and Powershell
- A broad knowledge of Windows networking and authentication, particularly Kerberos.
- Proficiency in the use of utilities such as Network Monitor 3.2, Fiddler, LDAP browsers, KLIST, and ADSI Edit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- (3) years of relevant experience in SharePoint Server Administration