DA Integrators is seeking Senior Consultants for architecture, design and implementation of VMware products such as vSphere, vRealize Suite, and NSX. The ideal candidate will be a “thought leader” who can add value delivering solutions to VMware’s customers.
Required Security Clearance: Candidates must have at a minimum a current secret clearance with an investigation close-out date less than 6 years old to be considered. Candidates must be able to be cleared for additional special security accesses (SAP) and a top secret clearance to perform the work.
Required Skill Set:
- 5+ years of Information Technology role experience, with at least 3 years in a consulting role
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) or other relevant certifications are preferred
- Experience with implementation, migration, integration, and/or upgrades of the latest versions of any of the following VMware Products:
- vRA (formerly vCAC)
- vROps (formerly vCOps)
- vSphere v. 6.5
- Experience with all aspects of project delivery (e.g., plan, design, implement)
- Experience in managing performance and availability of mission critical applications, with a focus on virtualized environments
- Background in solution and/or consultative selling to include implementations with significant interactions at the executive level (presentations, proposals, documentation of current versus desired state, etc.)
- Experience with extending / customizing software for integration purposes including business process requirements definition and design recommendations.
- Knowledge of industry standards and standards organizations (e.g., ITIL, PMP, TOGAF)
- Ability to be a strong team player, individual contributor and mentor
- Bachelor-level degree or higher in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deliver high-quality deliverables.
- Candidate should possess strong documentation and communications skills